23 October 2008

For my jessy poo.

For Jess. And 'cause I am ASS bored. I have known Jess my entire life. Since, you know, DAY 1. Let's see if I can say anything that would ever surprise her.

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? i guess. haha jk :) Three years next week!
02) What was your dream growing up? to be Stephen King
03) What talent do you wish you had? drawerer and/or multi-linguist
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? are we at a bar? I'll take a red bull and vodka, stat!
05) Favorite vegetable? cucumber. I could munch on you all day! mmm
06) What was the last book you read? Lullaby by Chuck Palahahhahaniuuuuk
07) What zodiac sign are you? Leo
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Ouch ear cartiledge earring (...I'm this close to giving in and taking it out. Thing STILL hurts), buttish area tattoo.
09) Worst Habit? Impatience?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? For you Jess? But of course!! (I would also piss myself in excitement if I saw you walking down my street!)
11) What is your favorite sport? So You Think You Can Dance
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? I think I manage both in moderation.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? OMG that would be so fun!!!!! I'm giddy at the mere thought.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Probs dad + hospital + near death....
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I absolutely CANNOT spell resturaunt. See?
16) Do you have any pets? The beasts.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? DUDE. DO IT!!!!!!!
18) What was your first impression of me? ga ga goo goo
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? creep ass
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I will not give away my girlish secrets in public! Tee hee!
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Hello? Partner!
22) What color eyes do you have? Hazel.
23) Ever been arrested? ha ha ha ha omg can you imagine? NO
24) Bottle or can soda? Currently on a can kick.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Hmmmm... buy some more work comfy pants! Ha! Save most. Take a trip!
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Vinology
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Enough that they scare me.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch TV. I admit it.
30) Do you swear a lot? of the ass sort
31) Biggest pet peeve? Too many to narrow down.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Normal.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Sure.
34) Favourite and least favourite food? OMG. This is like choosing between children. Ok, mac and cheese. Least favorite? Damn! Cooked carrots?
35) Do you believe in God? Yes.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Come on peeps. You know you wanna.

No comments: