- Three boxes of Kleenex
- Two boxes of Chloraseptic throat drops
- 1 bottle of Nyquil; 1 bottle of Dayquil
- 1 box of Sudafed
- 1 bottle of Mucinex
- 1 bottle of antibiotics (went to the doc to discover a sinus infection, grr!)
- 1 bottle Affrin nose spray (but only for 3 days, lest my nose become addicted!)
- 3 nights in a row of buttered noodles with parmesan cheese (Brad's new specialty)
- Countless hours of CSI
- Endless looks of "ew" from Bradford
Exciting stuff, right? I can only hope that at the very least I have my appetite back in full force by next Friday because Birgy Birg and I are off to the Big Apple, where will we also meet up with now-NYC resident Lisa Z. Here's what we have in store for our palettes:
Cheese made from nuts? I'm game!
Because I missed so much work this week, I begrudgingly agreed to work four days next week instead of my normal three, so between being bitter about that and getting ready for my trip, I may not be back until the following week. See you soon with lots of tales from the big city!