04 March 2011

I love lamp.

Earlier this week, Brad issued a demand. "Buy new glasses!" Much like he did this fall, when he demanded I buy new sheets. He is SUCH a mean husband! ;)

As everyone in the universe knows, you cannot go to Target and get only what you go in intending to buy. I've mentioned before how in love I am with all their new simple, modern pattern home products, and it seems there are more every time I wander in. And while most of this stuff is cheap (as in cheap to buy and cheaply made), I love it now and know it doesn't much matter if in a year I don't love it quite so much because I only spent $5 on it.



I've also been on the hunt for a duvet for months now, unable to find just the right one. Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon the perfect one hanging out in the sale aisle. One I've never seen before, not even when it was full price. And the sale price was an awesome $19.99, including two shams. Score. It looks great, and I love how warm and fluffy our comforter feels now, all encased in our lovely stripey cover.


And finally... My new true love(s). A matching pair of lamps, mini and regular size. They are the perfect fit for our house and look much better than the cracked and stained, respectively, lights they are replacing.



Now that we have the perfect lamp for our upstairs sitting space, we must finish the room. Pronto! On the docket for this weekend... Paint! Yes, more paint.

Oh yeah, and I got a new set of glasses, too.

No comments: