20 September 2008

For Birgy birg.

A fun note whilst we just fiddle around in our hotel room after a long and glorious day of wine tasting. Just in case I don't have time to post for real for a few days, the fall wine tour is amazing and wonderful and I love it. Weeeee! It's beautiful up here, and I recommend this to everyone!

1. how are you?
full of grapes

2. who was the last person you hugged?
all the wine girls. photos galore!

3. whats your fave film?
sliding doors and spaceballs

4. what did you last laugh about?
what did I NOT last laugh about? tee hee! Favorite evil laugh of the day: stealing delicious grapes off vine

5. what do you work as/want to work as?
I want to take photos of dogs that live on vineyards.

6. do you play video games? if so, which is your fave game?
not in years. I need to beat that Buffy game one of these days.

7. what are you listening to right now?
the ladies chit chatting. lori grading middle school students' papers -- ha!

8. are you happy with your life right now?
sure thing. always room for improvement, though. or else what fun would it be?

9. why did you last get upset?
me? get upset? ; )

10. who was the last person you texted?
Rachey rachey pants

11. who do you live with?
Brad, the babies

12. what was the last movie you went to see and with who?
Tropic Thunder, Bradford

13. are you in love?
I heart everybody!

14. if you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
a pizza

15. are your lips chapped?
permanently

16. where did you get the underwear you are currently wearing?
it's too late at night for that biznass

17. Who is your favorite “That ’70s Show” character?
OMG I love them all! hahaha Hyde? Jackie? Def not Kelso.

18. there is a mummy standing behind you. what do you do?
Hyperventilate. I don't like to be surprised by mummies.

19. what do you think of Miley Cyrus?
That I'm embarrassed that I know who she is. I'm 30!!!

20. do you tend to think that you are always right?
hello? have you met me? I AM always right.

21. top five favorite songs:
Wave of Mutilation, Say Goodbye, Tear in Your Hand, Woman, Country Feedback

22. what was your favorite toy as a child?
Birdy

23. have you thought more about your funeral, or your wedding?
well, considering I haven't died....

24. dinosaurs or unicorns?
haha unicorn is so 1982

25. what is your favorite musical?
Hello!??! Rent! Duh.

26. you need new jeans. where do you go?
Old Navy

27. what do you think of Maroon 5?
Oh la la Adam Levine.

28. Fall Out Boy?
Catchy.

29. Katy Perry?
Dumb.

30. have you ever snuck into an R-rated movie when you weren’t old enough to see it without parents?
I don't think I've ever watched anything but R-rated movies.

31. do you know many Emily’s?
Rachel's sissy. That bitch that sent Brad love letters when we were in college.

32. what do you think of the Jonas Brothers?
stupid ass kids

33. what is your favorite kind of Girlscout cookie?
mmm caramel delight

34. what is the worst job you have ever had?
editing concrete journals for the nazis

35. have you ever been to Minnesota?
Just the airport.

36. what is the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on TV?
those dogs? with like two heads? that commercial freaks me out. OH. And Buck Angel.

37. do you watch infomercials when there is nothing on?
Hell no. Ugh!

38. what is your favorite Disney show?
Flippin disney. See rated R question.

39. what do you miss most about elementary school?
not a goddamn thing

40. any last words?
time to for a midnight walk on Lake Michigan! Ahhh I love vacation.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh Buck Angel. You make me nauseated and fascinated all at once!