24 August 2009

Girl's best friend.


Happy 3rd birthday, Heidi pooch!


Heidi was my first Lab. My first dog. My first pet. I never ever would have expected to fall so in love. But I did. We did. She really is our little princess, and I can't imagine my life without her. In the past three years, we've never really been apart. When she was a pup, I was lucky enough to be able to take her to work with me. Then for the next two years, I worked from home. Now I'm just always home. She's my little shadow, my snuggle partner, my troublemaker.... And I love every second of it.

Meeting our baby for the first time.

Sneaky already.

But so darn cute.

Already at home and comfy.

And already a princess.

And already a goof.

Three years later, she's still all of the above.

1 comment:

Birgles McGee said...

Can we shrink her down again? How flippin' CUTE was she!?