24 December 2007

Mele Kaleke Maka!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. I've been busy the past two days with last minute-scrapping, visiting with family, and cooking up a storm! My gingerbread and pumpkin trifle looks beautiful, my olive and cheese dip is making my mouth water, and I made breakfast for Brad & his parents this morning (yeah breakfast!)... Can't wait to continue the eating. Off to mom's for ham and o'gratin potatoes (and a birthday cake I overcooked!). At least when I made my dip today, it didn't explode out of the blender and coat my entire kitchen in a green mess like last night when I made potato and leek soup! ha! Anyway, lots of love to everyone! XOXO

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Merry Xmas, Churchles. And happy new home, Diamond. Be safe, warm and loved!

XOXO!!!

Patrik said...

As a dedicated reader of your internationally well received blog, I wanted to say a quick:
"Fröhliche Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch"