18 April 2013

It can't rain all the time.

Aside from the flooding I know is happening elsewhere (that would seriously be the worst), I'm not minding the rain so much (and aside from the stress ball it is making Georgie - too much thunder). Why, you ask? Well, a month or so ago, I ordered this sweet umbrella through Joss and Main:


I've never spent more than maybe $10 on an umbrella. I'm pretty sure the travel umbrella of Lisa's that I somehow ended up w/ /lasted me through college and beyond. Yes, cheap umbrellas are portable and, well, cheap. But they're also... cheap! They break, they flip backward (and it is windy at the lake!). It was a complete moment of madness that I decided to purchase the above umbrella - it was $30! But as soon as it arrived, I couldn't wait for it to rain.

It has maximum coverage, it is crazy sturdy, and it is c-u-t-e (yes, those are labs!). Seriously one of my favorite "essential" purchases I've ever made. Who knew a good, solid umbrella could make a rainy April so sunny???

No comments: