31 August 2011

Summertime and the livin is easy.

Next week mark's our one-year houseaversary. Unbelievable. It feels like just yesterday we were falling in love with our new little house, but life here is such a perfect fit that it feels like we've been here forever. I can hardly remember our house like this: one year ago.

And while we still likely have a handful of good beach days left, Labor Day is upon us, marking the official end of the summer season. I know I've been singing its praises for months now, but I can't tell you how much we've enjoyed our first summer here. Swimming, sanding, sunning, walking, biking, antiquing, drinks-with-friendsing, and, even, country clubbing. Until next year, summer, you'll never be far from my memory.

For nostalgia's sake, a few of my favorite summer scenes...


Beautiful aunties on the beach.


Beautiful toes with Melissa.


Lisa and Birgit visit for my bday. Birgit can't find a snowsuit, so towels suffice. ;)


Mr. Cool.


Birthday dingleberries with my princess.


Ferris wheel beach view.


My favorite onepointfive-year-old and my favorite five-year-old.


Baby's first beach.


World's cutest pooches.


 Havin' the most fun.



Beachin' with my sweetie.

Saturday Brad and I head even farther west for a road trip on the Pacific Northwest. Stay tuned for tales of the road (assuming we don't get eaten by a bear!).

No comments: