11 June 2009

El cheapo scrapo.

For any crafters out there, Scrapbook Memories in Chelsea is closing. Starting today, everything is on sale, and everything must go. The sale is running at least through next Tuesday; beyond that I don't know what days it'll be open or what the hours are (although I think the sale is meant to run until there's nothing left to sell). I wasn't expecting much, but Lisa Z and I headed out there this afternoon (me armed with $60 in gift cards -- score!) and were pleasantly surprised at how much stuff really was left. Paper is almost 50% off, stickers are all on sale, ribbons, pens, literally everything (including fixtures). They also still have quite a decent album selection left, as well as tools and stamps and other crafty mumbo jumbo I don't typically fiddle with.

When it comes down to it, I'm still not much of a scrapbooker, but I love paper and stickers, and I always find some project to use my stuff on, even if not actually for scrapbooking. So even if you're like me, it might be worth the quick trip out to Chelsea. For $60 (free for me! woohoo!), I got 30+ sheets of paper, ~10 sticker packages, a sheet of cutouts, a few journaling blocks, a brown pen, and a glue stick. Here are just a few of my faves -- like I said, I'm a total sucker for paper... Sigh... :) (Lisa made out with about the same, so it wasn't even just me, FYI!)



I have no idea what I'll do with this, but I love Pepe!




Love my loot!

No comments: