05 February 2008

30 is the new 30.

So there just isn't enough time in a day. I'm learning this more and more every year as I get older. I remember my mom bemoaning this fact as I grew up and thinking, she's nuts! It's like 20 days until I can see Sara again tomorrow in English class! But I get it. Seriously. I had big plans for this weekend -- new stuff from Ikea = lots of stuff to put away and organize. I even got a new desk. Hello?! Craft space. Haven't touched it. Took a ton of pics last week. Haven't even downloaded them. I worked through the super bowl and until 7 pm every night, and I still can't catch up with work. So long story short, this is my post until post-Florida. But I want to be sure to give my honey a big shout out because this time next week, he will be 30, PLUS one day! So, my dearest dearest Bradford... I love you bunches and oodles, and still think you're cute as hell, even if you are TURNING 30. xoxoxoxo from the top of the world, baby.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow, the Brads are turning 30 this year. At 28, I don't know if that makes me feel young or old.