21 April 2008

I'm a slave 4u.

Here they are! Baking with beer recipes. :) Sidenote: I FINALLY figured out how to get my scanner to scan to my work laptop. Flippin Best Buy geeks settin' that stuff up wrong.

Ok, not sure how this'll post, but I was too lazy to retype everything.


Note: We had this bread baked on stones in a big giant bakehouse oven. The teachers said you can re-create this at home. Preheat your oven and baking stone for an hour. On the bottom of the oven, in a cast iron skillet, put a little water. Bake when ready!






PS Someone better make at least one of these! What a pain! Flippin files! ha ha :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I will make at least one of these. Maybe all of them. Matt bought a case of Porter in Maine that he's sick of drinking (amazingly) so that would be perfect! All of them look really good!